INDICATIONS AND USAGE:
– Skin tone improvement
– Treatment of face and neck wrinkles
– Stimulation of connective tissue metabolism.
Big Box $230 usd ( 10 vials )
Small Box $180 usd ( 5 vials )
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Skin tone improvement for IM administration:
1 vial 1-3 times a week according to severity and clinical progress.
Treatment of face and neck wrinkles using mesotherapy technique:
1 vial. Using a 4 mm, 30G needle, make the classic intradermal injections utilizing mesotherapy technique.
Treatment of neck wrinkles using mesotherapy technique:
0.3 ml per wrinkle/cannulation. Using a 13 mm, 30G needle, insert the needle beneath the skin the full length of the needle, cannulate the wrinkle by moving the needle gently to left and right, while injecting the content of the syringe (tunnelling technique) as the needle is withdrawn.
Standard protocol according to mesotherapy technique consists of one session a week for 5-7 weeks. For prolonged treatments, 2 sessions for the first week, 1 session a week for 1 month and then 1 session a month are recommended.
Discard unused solution.
Opening of Vials:
– Use sterile needles and sterile syringe.
– Do not reuse. Do not use if foreign particles are present.
– Draw 1 cc of air into syringe, insert needle into vial inject air and withdraw the solution into the syringe.
DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
– Injectable solution for subcutaneneous, intradermal, or intramuscular administration.
– 2 ml per vial
– The active ingredient is manufactured according to the procedures stated in the European Pharmacopeia and the Official German Homeopathic Pharmacopeia.
– Active ingredient: Collagen 6X.
– Inactive ingredient: Sterile isotonic sodium chloride solution.