GEROVITA (H3) Breast & Buttock Lift Injection
Manufactured by: Zentiva S.A.
This product is well known in correcting & preventing sagging breast and buttock. In Asia, it is a well known product for plastic surgeons to perform breast/ buttock lift injection. The active ingredient in Gerovital H3 is Procaine hydrochloride, which is an excellent active agent in firming and lifting the skin & muscle. People often use this product for breast or buttock lift purpose.
Gerovital H3 is suitable beginning at 40, for holding back and for reversing the aging processes in the human body. The basic ingredients of a Gerovital H3 formulation are, in descending order; Procaine Hydrochloride, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Metabisulphite and Disodium Phosphate. All substances , other than Procaine Hydrochloride, are primarily employed as buffering and stabilising agents, though benefits have been attributed to them.
The active ingredient in Gerovital H3 Injections is Procaine hydrochloride. It is created by combining water soluble B-vitamins, para-amino benzoic acid (PABA) and diethylaminoethanol (DEAE). Both are found in the body and are important for good health. It has been published in medical journals that direct injection, into joints and muscles, could benefit people suffering from a range of ailments.
Besides, researches made by the Romanian gerontologists under the supervision of Ana Aslan showed that Gerovital H3 Injections have an eutrophic effect on the organism as a whole, prolongs the active life span, delays onset and ameliorates the specific symptoms of age related disorders and conditions.
While Gerovital H3 is often used as an anti-aging treatment especially for breast & buttock lift, it has also been used as an anti-depressant. Gerovital H3 has been found to have a cortisol-inhibiting effect. Cortisol is the body’s natural response to stress. Those who suffer from chronic stress overproduce cortisol. Cortisol over-production can cause memory loss and suppression of the immune system.
Gerovital can take 1 to 3 days to take effect, and 3 to 6 months of usage is recommended. If it is being used for breast or buttock purpose, result can be seen in 1-2 weeks and obvious result could be achieved in 1 month.
Packaging: 1 box contains 5 vials ( 5ml each vial)
One Intramuscular injection, 3 times a week (one vial every other day), over a period of 4 weeks (12 vials).
For breast or buttock lift, multiple injections over the targeting areas. 1 vial for each area.
NOTE: The drug must be administrated 2 hours after the meals (either oral or intramuscular injection). After injection, a 10-15 minutes rest is required.
– Procaine hydrochloride 100 mg
– Benzoic acid 6 mg
– Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate 0.5 mg
– Potassium metabisulfite 5 mg
– Ascorbic Acid
– Citric Acid
– Saggy breast & buttock
– Protection of the organism against aging phenomena.
– Depressive syndrome (light and moderate depression), in precocious stages, especially when conventional therapy is not well-tolerated or it has contraindications.
– Parkinsonian syndromes where it can be used in monotherapy or associated with other antiparkinsonian drugs, especially with dopaminergic agents.
– Osteoarthritis (chronic degenerative rheumatism)
Systemic arteriosclerosis with hypercholesterolemia, ischaemic heart disease, arthritis, cerebral atherosclerosis.
Not Suitable For:
– Breast Feeder
– Those with severe arterial hypo-tension.
– Those with hypersensitivity to procaine in antecedents or tested.
– Associated treatment with Sulfonamides (except the Anti-diabetic ones) and with Acetylcholinesterase agents: Neostygmine, Eserine (Physostigmine) and Pyridostigmine.