Filorga PPC Solution 2000mg (France)
Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) is the primary active ingredient contained in cosmetic injection products used to dissolve localised fat.
Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) is a purified extract form of lecithin. Lecithin is a well-known medication used to reduce bad cholestrol and dissolve fat.
In 2005, PPC was mentioned in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. It states that PPC treatment effectively breaks down fat in the body. According to the data, PPC is acting as an emulsifying agent such as surfactant inside the body. This means PPC helps and activates other materials such as L-Carnitine, Sodium Deoxycolate and Caffeine to act on lipolysis directly. PPC allows these substances to break down fat cells more effectively.
Benefist of Filorga PPC 2000mg:
– Supports Lipolysis by decreasing the size of fat cells
– Increases the local metabolism and blood flow
– Decrease the appearance of cellulite
– Enhances the skin elasticity & skin tone
– Suitable for post liposuction and lymphatic drainage treatments
– Suitable for face, double chin, arms, thighs, tummy
– Not swelling. No bruising
Active PPC has a special formula made of PPC, L-Carnitine and other active ingredients that allow heat to generate from within the skin. Within five to ten minutes after the injection, a warm sensation can be felt. The thermal energy is in the skin allowing it to burn the fat layers effectively.
5 X 5 Ml.
– One injection per week for 5-10 consecutive times.
– Injected into the fat layer depth 0.1-12 mm depending on area, 0.2- 0.5cc per point, 1-2 cm apart.