Cindella Luthione 600mg
Glutathione does more than simply fight free radicals on its own. This antioxidant also has the ability to regenerate other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E. After these antioxidants neutralize free radicals, they become unstable radicals themselves.
- Glutathione helps recycle these unstable molecules, returning them to active duty.Glutathione supports the function of your liver, kidneys, GI tract and intestines—your body’s major detoxification pathways.
- Glutathione helps in two main ways:
- (1) it helps eliminate toxins and ingested chemicals that the body has already absorbed;
- (2) it intercepts and neutralizes toxins in the GI tract before they are even absorbed.
- Glutathione helps fortify your immune system in two important ways. First and foremost, it plays a central role in the proper function of white blood cells, including T cell lymphocytes—the frontline soldiers of the immune system. Second, there is evidence that glutathione stimulates the natural killing ability of immune cells.UV rays penetrate deeply in to the dermis and can cause premature skin aging by damaging the collagen fibers.
- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that protects the collagen fibers from free radical damage to protect the elasticity of the skin. Exposure to UVB increases the number of melanocytes which leads to hyperpigmentation that darkens the skin. It has been reported that glutathione reduces melanin production by suppressing the activity of tyrosinase and switching the eumelanin synthesis to pheomelanin synthesis.
Manufactured by Daehan New Pharm Co Ltd, Korea.
Packaging: 10 vials per box
Price: $169 usd