Liporase 1500 U.I. ( for melting filler)
Packaging: 10 ampoules of white freeze-dried powder
Liporase, also known as Hyaluronidase, is a tissue modifier indicated as an adjuvant in subcutaneous fluid administration for achieving hydration, to increase the dispersion and absorption of other injected drugs, and in subcutaneous urography for improving resorption of radiopaque agents.
Liporase is Hyaluronidase, it can be used for:
1. Evacuate undesirable hyaluronic corrosive filler ( melting filler)
2. Build the impact of PPC treatment for fat evacuation: blend 2 ampoules of PPC with 1 vial of Liporase.
3. LLD Treatment for fat evacuation (as PPC treatment)
– Those with hypersensitivity to hyaluronidase or any other ingredient in the formulation is not allowed to use this product
– Discontinue recombinant (hyaluronidase human injection) if sensitization occurs.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used to enhance the absorption and dispersion of dopamine and/or alpha agonist drugs.
– Hyaluronidase should not be injected into or around an infected or acutely inflamed area because of the danger of spreading a localized infection.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used to reduce the swelling of bites or stings.
– Hyaluronidase should not be used for intravenous injections because the enzyme is rapidly inactivated.
– Furosemide, the benzodiazepines and phenytoin have been found to be incompatible with hyaluronidase.
– Anaphylactic-like reactions following retrobulbar block or intravenous injections have occurred, rarely.
– Hyaluronidase should not be applied directly to the cornea. It is not for topical use.