Dermaheal Skin Brightening– A skin brightening mesotherapy solution
- Dermaheal SB is a skin brightening, anti-pigmentation treatment containing active ingredients to resolve skin discolouration.Encapsulated Arbutin and Licorice extract blocks the conversion of L-DOPA to eumelanin and phaeomelanin by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase. Noticeable effects on the reduction and prevention of hyperpigmentation by decreasing the melanin synthesis. 10ppm of each biomimetic peptide per vial.
- Treats sun-induced epidermal pigmentation
- Fights age spots in the skin
- Reduces hyperpigmentation by decreasing the melanin synthesis
- How should the treatment be administered?
- 1 session per week (1 vial for per session)
- Recommended Treatment Start with one treatment per week for the first month. Two treatments a month for two months. Once a month for maintenance and top up. Results will vary depending on patient being treated. On average, patients notice visible improvement in two to three sessions. The results do last as long as the maintenance procedures are performed regularly to offset the natural skin discoloration process.
- Main active ingredients: Oligopeptide-34 (TGP2), Pen- tapeptide-13 (ASP), Glycyrrhiza Uralensis(Licorice) Root Extract, 2-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Arbutin
What are the benefits of Dermaheal SB?
SHELF LIFE: 2 years from production
- PERIOD AFTER OPENING:
- Stable for 5 days in refrigerator
PACKAGING: 5ml x 10 Vials
PRICE: $199 USD