FILORGA NCTF 135HA
(A Premium Product from France)
Packaging: 5 vials x 3ml
Filorga® NCTF 135HA is an anti ageing mesotherapy product indicated for intense revitalization, hydration of tired or loose skin, treatment of wrinkles and optimizing skin brightness and radiance. The formula consists of 55 active ingredients (vitamins, amino acids, proteins, free radicals and anti-oxidants) to stimulate and repair aging skin.
Anti-aging mesotherapy product with biorevitalization, intense hydration of tired or lackluster skin, treatment of wrinkles and redensification of mature skin or lack of firmness.
Also with pure Hyaluronic Acid, it gives instant results to improve your skins natural brightness and water levels. The filler has many uses including filling wrinkles and the back of hands, inside of legs and arms, as well as the abdomen and neck area.
NCTF 135HA stimulates production of skin cells so that the added nutrients and vitamins can work in optimum conditions under the skin. NCTF 135HA also stimulates human tissue growth. This treatment can help eliminate dark circles under the eye area, as well as reducing nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Good for those who have dry, dull skin and who are beginning to show the first signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and slack skin. It improve the look of your face, neck, and decollete area, to re-hydrate the backs of your hands and to improve skin tone on the abdomen and the insides of arms and legs.
Benefits of Filorga® NCTF 135HA:
– Intense revitalization
– Skin hydration
– Treat superficial wrinkles
– Improve skin brightness and radiance
– Areas: Face, neck, décolleté, back of the hands, inside of the arms, inside of the legs, abdomen.
Ingredients and Concentration:
– 23mg/ml cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (non animal)
– 12 Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Pantothenic Calcium, Folic Acid, Inositol, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Tocopherol, Retinol and Vitamin B12)
– 23 Amino Acids (Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Ornithine, Phenylanine, Proline, Serine, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine and Valine)
– 6 Minerals (Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, and Sodium Dihydrogenophosphate)
– 6 Coenzymes (Cocarboxylase (TPP), Coenzyme A (CoA), Flavin Adenine Dinucleotide (FAD), Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD), Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate (NADP), and Uridine Triphosphate (UTP)
– 2 Reducing Agents (Ascorbic Acid and Glutathione)
– 5 Nucleic Acids (Deoxyadenosine, Deoxycytidine, Deoxyguanosine, Deoxythymidin and Methylcytosine)
Injection Method/ Usage:
* Use Meso Gun or normal needle for under skin injection.
* Each injection use 1 bottle only.
* 1 injection every 15 days.