Japan Chondnal Injection
Main ingredient: Chondroitin Sulfate 200mg
Packaging: 50 vials x 20ml
This product is approved by Japan FDA
Chondroitin Sulfate is a derivative of a natural mucopolysaccharide, or a component found in connective tissue, skin, bone and cartilage together with proteins from the inter-cellular cells where collagen and elastin are embedded. It is used as a skin conditioning agent (and sometimes seen in hair products as well) because of its ability to moisturize, heal, and soothe skin with its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reinforce skin’s inter-cellular matrix.
This ingredient is derived from mucopolysaccharide, which is responsible for cell transportation in connection tissue. It can influence the quality of collagen determine the diameter of the collagen fiber bundle. Chondroitin Sulfate can help replenish damaged collagen in skin and joints. It is essential in maintaining moisture levels and cell hydration in connective tissues.
Chondroitin Sulphate is also used in hair care products such as shampoo and conditioner, It is used to keep the hair moist and smooth and reduce drying out. Along with skin and hair products, Chondroitin Sulfate is also often used in rejuvenating serums, sun lotions, lip balms, pain relief cream and many other products.
Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, created from mucopolysaccharides, is effective in treating wounds and aiding in skin regeneration, because the content of mucopolysaccharides are naturally much higher during the healing process. Mucopolysaccharides are also responsible for the elasticity, resilience and the strength of the skin, the dermal mucopolysaccharide content decreases with advancing age; therefore, by replenishment, the skin would remain stronger and softer longer as it functions as a skin softening agent.
Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory
Chondroitin Sulphate has shown the powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to counteract the effects of free radicals skin cells produce when they’re exposed to ultraviolet light or pollutants. Many of the effects we see with skin aging like wrinkling and skin laxity are an indirect result of oxidative damage from exposure to ultraviolet light. Chondroitin Sulphate may help to counteract some of this damage because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Chondroitin Sulphate is already found in some moisturizers, eye creams and skin anti-aging products.
Wrinkles shape up as the skin loses its collagen level, a protein that permits the skin to hold liquids that bolster a smooth, supple form. As the collagen filled resilient tissues present in the skin are progressively harmed, wrinkles intensify and become more obvious. Besides aging process, frequent exposure to ultraviolet radiations and free radicals also quickens the wrinkling.
Incessant presentation to daylight brings about untimely skin wrinkling and expanded pigmentation, called dark spots. By injecting Chondroitin Sulfate, it helps inhibit the damage done by free radicals and improves the production of collagen and elastin. Hence by boosting the collagen the wrinkles begin to fade out. And skin become more moist and smooth and has glowing appearance.
Animal cartilage is the primary source of chondroitin sulfate, especially the ears, nose and trachea. Cartilage from birds, sharks, green lipped mussels, seaweeds and other fish are also used to produce chondroitin sulfate. The precise composition of chondroitin sulfate supplements varies considerably, since it isn’t a specific substance.
Chondroitin Sulfate can also used to treat the below syndromes:
– Important component of joint cartilage and synovial tissue. It promotes water retention within the joint, giving it resiliency by acting as a lubricant and a means to absorb shock. This nutrient thus helps to support the maintenance of healthy, flexible joint tissue and promotes proper joint mobility and comfort.
– People with Osteoarthritis, bone conditions that are characterized by narrowing joint spaces may benefit from chondroitin sulfate. When arthritis patients were given Chondroitin Sulfate as supplements by injection, joint pain diminished significantly, and mobility & function returned.
– Enhance the shock-absorbing properties of collagen and block enzymes that break down cartilage. Helps cartilage retain water and may reverse cartilage loss when used with glucosamine.
– Dry eyes. Early research suggests that using chondroitin sulfate eye drops decreases dry eyes.
– Muscle soreness after exercise. Early research suggests that taking chondroitin sulfate daily could reduce muscle soreness after exercise.
– Acid reflux. When taken along with conventional treatments such as antacids, a syrup containing hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate appears to reduce the intensity of acid reflux symptoms.
– Bladder inflammation (interstitial cystitis). Several studies suggest that administering chondroitin sulfate solution into the bladder with or without hyaluronic acid can improve symptoms of bladder inflammation.
Intravein ( IV )
1 vial per injection, 2 times per week.
Not Suitable For:
– Pregnancy and breast-feeding woman.
– Asthma patient.
– Patient with Blood clotting disorders.
– Patient with Prostate cancer.