UPDATE: TEMPORARY OUT OF STOCK
( Updated on 12 November 2018 )
Japan Snow White Injection Set
With SNOW WHITE INJECTION, you can get a much younger looking fairer skin with an amazing glow!!
Manufactured by TAKATA Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd (高田製薬株式会社). It is founded in 1895 and is one of the most reputable pharmaceutical companies in Japan with FDA approval.
1) Glutathione – 200mg
2) Vitamin C – 2000mg
3) Thiotic Acid – 25mg
4) C-Para Vit B & C – 2ml
Packaging: (1 set for 10 times treatment)
10 vials Glutathione – 200mg
10 vials Vitamin C – 2000mg
10 vials Thiotic Acid – 25mg
10 vials C-Para Vit B & C – 2ml
– Skin whitening and make skin look younger
– Organ & blood detoxification
– Make skin look flawless and smooth
– Remove acne pimples and reddish skin
– Soothing sensitive and reduce skin inflammation
– Improve skin elasticity and lifting
– Anti aging
– Moisturizing the skin
– Lightening dark spot, pigmentation and melasma
– Prevent skin discoloration when UV radiation exposure
– Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
– Shrink pores
– Enhance Athletic performance & recovery
– Strengthen immune system
– Removing free radicals that cause abnormal function of brain and organs
(1) GLUTHATHIONE (GSH) is often referred to as the body’s Master Antioxidant. Composted of three amino acids – cysteine, glycine, and glutamate – glutathione can be found in virtually every cell of the human body. The highest concentration of glutathione is in the liver, making it critical in the body’s detoxification process.
(2) THIOTIC ACID– Also known as Lipoic acid, is an unusual antioxidant because it can act in both water-soluble and fat-soluble domains in cells and tissues. It is easily absorbed and transported into many organs and systems within the body, for example, the brain, liver, and nerves. It is an antioxidant used in cosmetics, personal care formulas, and anti-aging products because of its ability to scavenge free-radica serve as an anti-inflammatory by preventing the activation of NFk-B and cytokines from forming.
(3) ASCORBIC ACID– Also known as Vitamin C. Its benefits are as below:
– Lightens dark discoloration like skin freckles and age spots and helps to get a younger and smoother skin.
– Powerful anti oxidant and help in skin whitening and brightening.
– Repairs the skin damage due to sunburns and tanning.
– Reduces facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles.
– It is extremely beneficial for the body to prevent the formation of free radicals and ageing, heal the wounds, protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays, and even treat dandruff and hair loss.
– It is also be used to treat colds, boost immune systems, encourage collagen growth, lower hypertension, and even guard against heart disease.
(4) C- PARA is mixture of vitamin c with B1, B2 , B3, B5 and B6 vitamins.
B1 helps the body make healthy new cells. It’s often called an anti-stress vitamin because of its ability to protect the immune system.
B2 works as an antioxidant to help fight free radicals (particles in the body that damage cells). It may also prevent early aging and the development of heart disease. And, riboflavin is important for red blood cell production, which is necessary for transporting oxygen throughout the body.
One of the primary uses for niacin is to boost HDL cholesterol (eg: the good cholesterol). And the higher a person’s HDL, the less bad cholesterol he or she will have in their blood. Vitamin B3 deficiency is very rare in developed countries, though alcoholism has been shown to lower B3 levels in some individuals. Niacin, used topically and ingested, has also been found to treat acne.
B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
It helps to breaking down fats and carbs for energy, it’s responsible for the production of sex and stress-related hormones including testosterone. It also promotes healthy skin with the ability to reduce signs of skin aging such as redness and skin spots.
Along with fellow B vitamins 12 and 9, B6 helps regulate levels of the amino acid homocysteine (associated with heart disease). Pyridoxine is a major player in mood and sleep patterns because it helps the body produce serotonin, melatonin and norepinephrine, a stress hormone. Some studies suggest vitamin B6 can reduce inflammation for people with conditions like rheumatioid arthritis.
Intravenous IV Drip. Once a week.
Mix with 250ml salin water and IV drip for 45 mins (slow down the dripping speed if dizziness appeared)
NOT SUITABLE FOR:
– Pregnant woman and breastfeeding
– Injection on women perioad
– Allergy to vitamin (any kind)
– Patient with cardiovascular prob