Japan Premium Glutathione
( Japan FDA Approved )
Manufacturer: Teva Takeda Pharma Ltd
Packaging: 100 ampoules x 200mg
Glutathione is a powerful anti-oxidant has many health benefits. Antioxidants are our body’s solution for dealing with oxidative stress.
Glutathione for skin whitening technique has recently grown in popularity as an effective way to get a whiter & flawless skin. Glutathione is known to improve not only the complexion but also give your skin that healthy glow you’ve always wanted.
Glutathione also has powerful aesthetic benefits for your skin. We know that free radicals caused by environmental factors such as sun damage, smoking or stress can have a damaging effect on the skin and glutathione fights hard against this. It also slows down the formation of melanin, responsible for darkening the skin and producing sun spots, so glutathione could be the answer for a lighter, brighter complexion.
It improves pigmentation of the skin and expunge unwanted marks on the skin such as melasma, scars, scars due to improper chemical peel and post chicken pox. It helps the skin to achieve a smoother and even color flawless white results. It is a super anti-oxidant and have the ability to clean the liver thus, enhances the liver function. It also helps fight diseases of the eye such as disorder of eyeball tissues, cornea, cataract and optic nerve.
Glutathione is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals. A free radical is an oxygen containing molecule that has unpaired electrons that makes it highly reactive with other molecules in the body. This reaction can be good but it can also be bad for the body because it can damage cells and their components eg: DNA, cell walls, protein and lipids, which makes cells unstable. This instability can lead to neurodegenerative diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic fatigue, cardiovascular disease and inflammatory diseases.
Glutathione plays essential roles in the immune response, DNA repair, and the detoxification process that neutralizes drugs, chemicals, metabolic wastes and other toxins. Its depletion is associated with disease and premature aging. The benefits of glutathione far outweigh any potential side effects that only occur with extremely high doses of glutathione.
Glutathione deficiencies may lead to depression, attention and cognitive deficiencies, cancer, premature aging, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, recurrent infections, irritable bowel, diabetes, glaucoma, AIDS, inflammatory conditions and brain diseases. Glutathione intravenous(IV) injections have been found to be an effective way to increase the levels of Glutathione in your body, supplementing your body’s natural supply of the anti-oxidant.
Intravenous therapy is a breakthrough in skin brightening and cell defence. The treatment has become increasingly popular not only for lightening skin tone, but also for general well-being, because it is a very effective way to feed vitamins, minerals and antioxidants directly into the bloodstream.
Glutathione benefits everyone, from children to those in their golden years, from the infirm to the elite athlete. Glutathione has been clinically proven to be beneficial for people affected with asthma, all cancers, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, diseases of liver, kidneys, heart and digestive system, flu,fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, trauma, skin disorders and many more.
Injectable Glutathione Benefits:
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Excellent anti aging effect
- Reduction of dark circle
- De-pigmentation of lips
- Lightening armpits, elbows, and knees.
- Reductions of skin blemish and dark spots.
- Protects cells from damage
- Slows premature aging
- Skin lightening and brightening
- Decrease skin lines and wrinkles
- Improve acne and uneven skin tone
- Enhance mental and physical function
- Improves the immune response
- Protects and repairs the liver
- Helps with inflammatory conditions
- Helps to fight against allergies
- Inhibits inflammation
- Neuro protective effects
- Anti-cancer effects
- Aids in the detoxification of drugs, environmental toxins, metabolic waste and carcinogens
• Glutathione is a supplement, a powerful antioxidant. It is not a drug and so there are no known contradictions and precautions to be taken into consideration. However, Glutathione should not be taken by people taking anti-psychotic drug and chemotherapeutic drug.
• You should also not taken if you just recently undergone an operation or an organ transplant.
• Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, the presence of alcohol in the stomach is one reason for your body to not fully absorb the Glutathione.