Laroscorbine Platinum E-UF
E-UF Collagen 6500mg
E-UF Vitamin 15000mg
Packaging: 5ml x 10 vials
NEW UPGRADED VERSION Roche Laroscorbine Platinum Vitamin C + Collagen E-UF
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies. It’s found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, digestive system and tendons. It’s what helps give our skin strength and elasticity, along with replacing dead skin cells. When it comes to our joints and tendons, in simplest terms, it’s the “glue” that helps hold the body together.
Our body’s collagen production naturally begins to slow down as we age. We can thank this degenerative process for signs of aging, such as wrinkles, sagging skin and joint pains due to weaker or decreased cartilage (hello, skeleton legs). Other lifestyle factors — like eating a diet high in sugar, smoking and high amounts of sun exposure — also contribute to depleting collagen levels. It’s been found that collagen-related diseases most commonly arise from a combination of either genetic defects, poor intake of collagen-rich foods, nutritional deficiencies and digestive problems affecting production (synthesis) of collagen.
Benefits of Collagan:
1. Improves Health of Skin and Hair
2. Reduces Joint Pains and Degeneration
3. Helps Heal Leaky Gut
4. Boosts Metabolism, Muscle Mass and Energy Output
5. Strengthens Nails, Hair and Teeth
6. Improves Liver Health
7. Protects Cardiovascular Health
8. Help improve the appearance of stubborn cellulite
9. Most importantly, Improve Skin Elasticity !!
Vitamin C is highly publicized for its well known function, yet many are not fully aware of its benefits. The advantages of taking Vitamin C injection include:
1. Facilitates the production of Collagen, which is connective tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joints and organ support.
2. Suppresses formation of ‘Melanin’ contributing to dark spot after long exposure to UVA/UVB for fairer and brighter skin.
3. Reduces facial and skin fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Rejuvenates skin elasticity, moisture, and clarity with firming effect.
5. Reduce the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimised pores.
6. Prevent scurvy, which is a kind of vitamin c-deficiency.
7. Increase body immune system.
1) The basic function of Vitamin C
2) Collagen is a fibrous protein, important in supporting tissues, skin, organ, tendons, ligaments and etc.
3) As replenishment where collagen reduces when aged
4) Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and minor scars
5) Maintains the production of cartilage and joints
6) Improve elasticity of skin, makes more supple and moisture
Intramuscular (IM) & Intravenous (IV). 1 set every 5 days.
Can be mixed with Gluthathione for faster result.
Not Suitable For:
1. Breast feeder.
2. Injection on women period.
3. Allergy to vitamin (any kind).
4. Patient with cardiovascular problem